Why Join SDID ?
SOUTH DAKOTA INTERIOR DESIGNERS- 2016 MEMBERSHIP DRIVE
What is SDID?
South Dakota Interior Designers (SDID) is a non-profit organization made up of individuals who work in the design field and are interested in promoting the Interior Design profession in order to better serve the community. SDID was started in 1992 and has approximately 100 members which include industry representatives, educators, design students, and professional interior designers.
Why join SDID:
- Learn through continuing education and useful seminars
- Network and have fun with other design professionals – architects, contractors & industry representatives
- Support for the NCIDQ and other professional exams
- Promote and educate the public on the exciting profession of Interior Design
- Participate in the annual SDID Design Expo
- Be involved with the State Title Act group supporting legislation for Interior Designers in the state of South Dakota
- Exclusive invitation to members-only SDID events/trips
What do my fees cover?
Your membership helps keep SDID active – it is one of only two sources of income with which we fund contributions to the local community, SDSU Interior Design Program, professional exam compensation, and the Sioux Falls Design Center. We also use these funds to host SDID events and run our website — www.sdid.org
Tentative 2017 SDID Schedule:
Thursday, March 23rd – Membership ‘Margarita’ Mixer @ SF Design Center
April (TBD) – ReStorAtion Art Auction (Habitat For Humanity) AM – help setup, PM – event
Wednesday, August 9th- Golf Event
Thursday, August 10th- SDID Annual Design Expo
Sept 29 – Oct 7 : Sioux Falls Design Week
October (TBD) – SDID Student Chapter Professional Networking Event / (TBD) Deliver Darla Journals
Thursday, November 9th – Annual Meeting & Award Banquet
Thursday, December 14th – Executive Board Transition Meeting
January (TBD) – SDID Holiday Party