Click here to join SDID. (Paypal only)
- If you would like to pay by cash or check, see printable PDF link below:
Industry Foundation Membership, fill out this form (PDF)
All other Memberships, fill out this form (PDF)
- NOTE: 2017 registration will open in March, please renew by April 15 to stay connected with upcoming SDID Activities. This year’s Membership Mixer is March 23rd at the SF Design Center downtown, we’d love to see you there!
- Completion of the NCIDQ Exam & Certification
- Applicants must fulfill any one of the following:
- Completion of an Associate or Baccalaureate degree program in Interior Design or Architecture
- Any SDID member who was an Allied Member as of 12/04/2008 and does not meet the education requirements will be grandfathered in as an Allied Member
- Employed within a field related to Interior Design (commercial and/or residential)
Industry Foundation Membership
- Available to manufacturers, suppliers and field representatives who support the Interior Design industry
- These members are those who wish to network with designers and keep them informed of new product releases and developments which affect the design profession
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an Interior Design program at a post-secondary education establishment
- Available to educators who are actively engaged as department chairs or full-time instructors in a post-secondary program of Interior Design education at any university or accredited school
*Professional Members and Allied Members shall be entitled to vote on all matters in connection with SDID, including election of officers. Only Professional and Allied Members shall be eligible to serve as a officer of the organization. All members shall be qualified to serve on SDID committees. *Qualification as a member, with the exception of Student Members, shall require payment of annual dues. Membership is open to all without regard to race, religion, color, sex, or national origin.