South Dakota Interior Designers, established in 1992, is a non-profit organization that is comprised of individuals who work in the Interior Design industry. An Interior Designer is someone who has met professional standards through education, training, and experience. SDID strives to provide student engagement, networking opportunities, continuing education seminars and community involvement all in an effort to increase awareness and connectivity.
- Provide continuing education and encourage professional development
- Provide opportunities for network, social interaction and support among industry professionals
- Increase public awareness and education to elevate the profession to the level it warrants
- Support our community through volunteer efforts
- Build and foster a relationship with Interior Design students